• By accessing this website, and any of its pages, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, in their current form or as they may be changed from time to time, immediately exit from this website and do not access any other pages. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any such changes to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on July 13th 2016.
• References to the Ontario Plumbing Inspectors Association ("OPIA") in these terms and conditions shall include its directors, members, and any other representatives.
Use of Website, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
• While the information contained in and provided via this website is believed to be accurate, such information is obtained from a number of sources and is provided without charge. Any such information is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation, warranty or condition, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to: quality; accuracy; completeness; legality; currency; reliability; efficacy or fitness for a particular purpose; non-infringement; uninterrupted access to this website or those to which it is linked; error free operation of this website or those to which it is linked; and, the absence of computer viruses and other harmful components or corrupted data or information on this website or those to which it is linked. The information contained in this website is subject to change from time to time without notice, but the OPIA does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information.
• The OPIA and its content providers shall have no liability, whether direct, indirect, consequential, contingent, special or incidental (including liability for loss of profit, revenue, savings, property, data or use) related to or arising from the information on or provided via this website or any other websites that are linked to this website or the use thereof, whether based on breach of contract or tort (including negligence), including infringement of intellectual property rights, strict liability, breach of warranty, failure of essential purpose, fundamental breach, breach of a fundamental term or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
• Information provided on or via this website is intended for general informational purposes only, is not intended for use in specific applications, and should not be used or relied upon in any such regard. No information contained in or provided via this website, or any websites to which a link is provided, should be used without first obtaining professional advice relating to the specific application.
• Anyone using this information does so at his or her own risk, and by using such information agrees to indemnify the OPIA and its content providers from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such person’s use of the information on or provided via this website, or websites linked from this website.
Copyright and Trade-mark Notices
• The OPIA or its content providers retain all copyright, trade-mark and all other rights in all material contained on or provided via this site, including all text and graphic images. No portion of this material may be used or reproduced, other than for private informational purposes, or distributed, transmitted, "mirrored" or linked to, in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of the OPIA.
• Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs contained on or provided via this website, and those websites to which it is linked, may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks ("Trade-marks") of the OPIA or of third parties. The display of any such Trade-marks does not imply the grant of any license to any other party.
Use of Links
• Should you leave this website via a link contained herein and view content that is not provided by the OPIA, you do so at your own risk. Links to other websites are for convenience only and should not be construed as an endorsement or approval of such websites by the OPIA.
Changes to Website
• Changes may be made at any time to this website, these terms and conditions, and the information contained in or provided via this site, without notice.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in the Province of Ontario, and you irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario. The OPIA makes no representation that materials on or provided via this website are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Anyone accessing this website from other jurisdictions assumes sole responsibility for compliance with local laws.